Morecrofts Help G F Tomlinson Celebrate 130 Years
After nearly 1.5 decades of working together, it’s fantastic to see our clients G F Tomlinson celebrate their 130th year in business in 2022.
Our portfolio of joint projects spans from universities to warehouses, care homes to commercial schemes – and covers numerous award-winning facilities! Highlights include:
- A number of projects for Nottingham Trent University and the University of Nottingham, including the Si Yuan Centre, Advanced Manufacturing Building, Clifton Campus, and more.
- Keele University Central Science Laboratories, which won ‘Best Public Service or Educational Building’ at the LABC West Midlands Building Excellence awards
- Institute of Mental Health, which was shortlisted by Construction News for Project of the Year (under £10m)
- Medical Technology Innovation Facility (MTIF), which won Best Non-Residential New-Build at the national LABC Building Excellence Awards
- 23 Goldsmith Street, which was shortlisted in both the BCO Awards and RICS East Midlands Social Impact Awards.
We are also currently on site at the GLaM project in Kettering and Barrs Hill School in Coventry. Our strong and long-standing relationship with G F Tomlinson – built over more than a decade – is a testament to our high quality non-contractual approach and ability to work closely with our clients!