We’re Hiring: experienced Admin / Accounts Operative
Due to a sustained increase in workload, supporting and providing electrical services to blue-chip construction and development companies across England, we’re delighted to have the following vacancy available:
- Experienced Admin / Accounts Operative
This is a permanent part-time position – hours are negotiable.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the East Midlands’ premier electrical contractors involved in high quality projects with contract values ranging from £500k and £4.0 million. Find out more about us, our projects and services.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Processing of purchase orders
- Processing purchase ledger documents
- Resolving any queries relating to the purchase ledger
- Monthly Statement Reconciliations
- Processing receipts from customers, ensuring payments are being made swiftly
- Assist with subcontractor self-billing applications
- Admin duties including but not limited to: answering telephones, dealing with visitors, incoming and outgoing post.
Keys Skills / Experience
- Xero experience preferred but not essential
Excellent remuneration packages are available to the successful candidate, including:
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Private Medical Cover
- Pension Contribution
- Life Insurance.
How to apply:
In the first instance please email your application and CV to our Financial Director Lisa Wheat at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates who have the relevant experience need apply – see above job description detailing duties. No agencies please.