2021: Our Year in Numbers
After a year of growth and development, Morecrofts are rounding up 2021 with a number of new staff, new projects in the pipeline, and new heights reached.
In 2020 we celebrated completing over £50 million worth of electrical work in the past 5 years and securing over £5 million more despite COVID-19. In 2021 we’re delighted to have continued this success.
We’ve completed electrical services on major projects such as:
- The highly anticipated Space Park Leicester, phases 1 & 2
- The largest PEM manufacturing facility in the world for ITM Power
- The award winning Everards brewery
And have secured others including:
- A ‘one of the first of its kind in the country’ farm project
- ‘London’s greenest industrial estate’, SEGRO Park Tottenham
- And a next-generation educational facility, Swindon and Wiltshire Institute of Technology.
In short, we’re not only working with leading construction companies to secure and deliver electrical work across sectors and the country, but are doing so for clients that are changing the game in their sectors – whether that’s the commercial, industrial, educational or food industries.
We’re thrilled to be further strengthening our portfolio by playing an important part in truly cutting-edge and innovative projects. And so we end 2021 with a huge thank you to our team, our clients, our suppliers and our friends, and summary of our year in numbers.