Morecrofts secure over £5 million of new projects despite COVID-19
Morecrofts are very pleased to announce that we have secured over £5 million worth of new electrical services projects despite the ongoing circumstances surrounding COVID-19.
The construction industry was one of the only sectors to avoid shutdown during the UK lockdown in March but still saw many challenges, such as new regulations, paused projects and securing new work.
The news of Morecrofts’ success in securing new projects is a testament to our team’s resilience as well as our industry leading work and relationships with a number of blue-chip institutions.
Managing Director Jared Mitchell explains:
“After an unprecedented 6 months during COVID-19 we have received the green light on numerous projects securing works into 2022. With other schemes now progressing we hope to be able to secure additional projects shortly.”
Morecrofts’ new list of projects spans a range of industry sectors – accommodation, industrial, educational, commercial and food industry – with projects located across the UK from South West England to North Yorkshire.
The secured projects include:
- Gilders Yard, residential project, Clegg Construction Ltd
- Ejot UK Ltd, warehouse extension, Clegg Food Projects
- Oscott Manor SEN School, new primary school, G F Tomlinson
- Kitwave Wholesale Group, new warehouse, G F Tomlinson & Sons Ltd
- Cheltenham Medical Centre, new build “super” medical centre, B&K Building Services Ltd
- Traffic Street Nottingham, student accommodation, nmcn plc.
Many of these contracts follow on from recently completed successful projects, showcasing our ability to work closely with our clients and develop integral relationships. We hope to release more details on these exciting projects shortly.